The Maharashtra Housing Board (MHADA) Formerly called “Bombay Housing Board”.The MHADA Lottery established in the year 1948. The Mhada take the construction contract of the residential house building and offer these house to the general public under the lottery scheme. This MHADA scheme is available for the different sections of the society from poor to rich according to their monthly income. So with the name of the MHADA, everyone will be glad because of its affordable housing scheme. This lottery has the jurisdiction at the entire state of Maharashtra except for Vidarbha Region. And everyone wants to take part in this lottery scheme. This body will construct the house with the new designs and style with the modern look. The MHADA Lottery 2018 scheme receives support from the state as well the central govt. and has already announced thousands of homes in the state of Maharashtra. To be eligible for the same the department has set some very fundamental rules for each type of housing that is available for the lottery. The societies set by the MHADA are in multiple locations in the urban Maharashtra regions and are auctioned by the lottery system, where the interested and eligible candidates can apply.
Every year MHADA released the thousands of the houses for every group of society with this lottery scheme. And the people also waiting for this lottery scheme for the residential house schemes. Everyone has their own house dream but due to the budget, they can’t afford their own house in the Mumbai city. Now in this year 2018, MHADA again come back with their new prospectus, so that you can easily get your own house with the MHADA Lottery scheme 2018. So here I have every second news about the upcoming project of the MHADA Lottery 2018. Last time the candidate who does not get them from the MHADA lottery 2018, now they have a to a good chance to again apply this year. MHADA department is moving to publish their lottery scheme as we are expecting from the MHADA government.
MHADA Lottery 2018 Mumbai Online Application Form
Last year MHADA flats constructed in Chandivali, Kolhapur, Andheri West, Vikhroli. Candidates are suggested to apply for MHADA flats online official website. Application form 2018 use the MHADA official website.
Some banks and real official website of flats, where applicants are suggested to submit or book online flats. MHADA flats online application form 2018 last date and fee should be checked if you are applying today.
MHADA Lottery 2018 Pune Online Application Form
Last year MHADA flats constructed in Pune and Pimpri Chinchwad. Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna, Maharashtra Government gave the responsibility to MHADA to construct the houses so that by 2022 everyone in Maharashtra will have their own house. In order to implement this project, Maharashtra Government gave eleven lakh to construct the house to achieve this target. Every year this lottery is held. These housings are especially for the LIG and MIG group. High Income Group (HIG) people cannot take benefits of it.
Mhada Lottery 2018 Mumbai Registration
Here is the Procedure for Registration for MHADA
Check The Following post for More Information about MHADA Lottery 2018 Mumbai registration- Mhada Lottery 2018 Mumbai Registration
MHADA Lottery 2018 Pune Registration
The Process of applying is same as above( Same as an application form for Mumbai.).
- Firstly visit the official website of https://lottery.mhada.gov.in/OnlineApplication/.
- Create Username- Create Username by filling out the information and generate a password on your registered mobile phone or registered E-mail Id.
- Fill Basic Information- Fill the basic information like Name, Age, Current address, Monthly income etc.
- Select Lottery & Scheme- Select Lottery and Scheme that you want to apply for. Fill out the details and save the changes.
- Print Acknowledgement- Now print the Acknowledgement given on the website.Online Payment – Pay registration fee through Credit or Debit card
- Submit Demand Draft in Bank- Pay through demand draft
Mhada Lottery 2018 Mumbai Login
The process of applying and registration will start shortly from August 2018 for Mumbai. Thus, for more details about MHADA Lottery Scheme 2018 read this article below.
- Name of scheme: MHADA Lottery 2018
- MHADA: Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority
- Registration started: August 2018
- Last date: September or October 2018
- Bank DD date: available soon
- Online payment due date: Coming soon
- Date of draw: updated
Mhada Lottery 2018 Pune Login
The process of applying and registration will be started from 18 May 2018 for Pune. Thus, to know more about MHADA Lottery Scheme 2018 please check this article.
- Scheme Name: MHADA Lottery 2018
- MHADA: Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority
- Registration Date: MAY 2018
- Last date of registration: 18 June 2018
- Bank DD date: 26 June 2018
- Online payment due date: 24 June 2018
- Date of draw: 30 June 2018 at Nanded City
Eligibility Criteria of MHADA Lottery 2018 Mumbai
1) The Applicant should have completed the Age of 18 years on or before the date of filling up of the application form for MHADA Mumbai Lottery 2018.
2) The applicant shall submit Domicile Certificate proving his / her 15 years continuous stay in limits of Maharashtra state in last 20 years
(the reservation category of Central Government employees will be exempted to this rule).
3) The applicant himself and / or his / her spouse or his / her minor children shall not own a house or flat or residential plot and land or holds a residential plot on hire purchase basis or on a rental basis from MHADA or a house / flat / or residential plot of land or membership of any registered or proposed cooperative housing society in his / her name.
4) Income proof shall be considered as income details. Applicant’s his / her family’s (only husband and wife) average monthly income (Basic+D.A.+Bonus+City Allowance). It shall exclude reimbursable allowances only (like medical, transport, washing allowance etc.) shall be as per the category is shown below:
Eligibility Criteria of MHADA Lottery 2018 Pune
MHADA became the big name in Maharashtra after establishment. They provide flats in Chandivali, Andheri West, Nagpur, Pune, Thane, Kolhapur, & Chinchwad. People wait for MHADA lottery every year in hope of getting their own house. They provide houses at very affordable price compare to the actual market price. MHADA distribute houses in all over Maharashtra.
If you Want to Know what is the Eligibility Criteria of MHADA Lottery 2018 Pune Then Check out the Following Link- MHADA LOTTERY 2018 Eligibility Criteria
House Location under MHADA Lottery 2018 Mumbai
Here is the location List for MHADA Lottery 2018 Mumbai Region–
- Unnat Nagar
- Pratiksha Nagar
House Location under MHADA Lottery 2018 Pune
Here is the location List for MHADA Lottery 2018 Pune Region–
Nanded City: 1080
Ravet and Punwal: 120
Charholi Wadmukhwadi: 214
Dudulgaon Moshi: 239
Different Categories of MHADA Lottery 2018 Mumbai
MHADA Categories the lottery System According to Monthly income of candidate. There are four income groups which are as follows.
- EWS( Economic Week Section Group)
- LIG( Lower Income Group)
- MIG( Middle Income Group)
- HIG( Higher Income Group)
Different Categories of MHADA Lottery 2018 Pune
These four groups further categories according to a monthly income of family which is as follows.
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) – up to Rs. 25,000/-
- Lower Income Group (LIG) – Rs. 25,001/- to Rs. 50,000/-
- Middle Income Group (MIG) – Rs. 50,001/- to Rs. 75,000/-
- Higher Income Group (HIG) – Rs. 75,001/- and above
MHADA Lottery 2018 Result Mumbai Winners List
The MHADA Lottery Winner list is yet to be announced. Please kindly follow the Procedure for MHADA Online application. Select Scheme and make Payment. We will inform you about MHADA winner List Mumbai as Soon.
In the Year 2017, MHADA had received a great response from home buyers when the lottery was announced. Reportedly, 1,61,056, home buyers out of the total 1,34,124 applicants have cleared their payments. During a time when affordable homes are high on demand in the market around 1,34,124 people have bought 4,275 homes.
MHADA Lottery 2018 Result Pune Winners List
To get more updates of MHADA Lottery Results 2018, then you must visit the official website and check all of that. The Flats are made in different locations of Pune and Pimpri Chinchwad. This is equal chance for all applied people so don’t get so much nervous. It is all depended on your luck. you can contact the Helpline Number at any time and collect info on what you want to know.
MHADA Lottery 2018 Result Mumbai Checking Procedure
The procedure for checking MHADA lottery Result for Mumbai is given in the following article. Kindly check the link- MHADA Lottery 2018 Result Mumbai Checking Procedure
you can contact to the Helpline Number any time and collect info what you want to know.
MHADA Lottery 2018 Result Pune Checking Procedure
you can check the MHADA Lottery 2018 Mumbai result by following the given Procedure-
- Enter your application number
- First, log in to your account with your ID and Password
- Copy the application number
- Paste the application number in the slot and Voila! Check your result.
MHADA Lottery 2018 Mumbai Waiting List pdf Download
The list of applicants on the waiting list has also been announced at the same time of result and can be checked by following the links below.
MHADA is conducting the draw result for the award of affordable residential plots and plots located in different parts of Maharashtra. For more information, visit mhada.maharashtra.gov.in, lottery.mhada.gov.in
MHADA Lottery 2018 Pune Waiting List pdf Download
The Number of people who have applied for this Application process is also too much high. The Final Winners and a Waiting list will be distributed to all on the same day. You can stay connected with this page for more details and updates.
Mhada Lottery 2018 Mumbai Advertisement
Many needy people in Mumbai who are awaiting the yoga guru need to look at the lottery this year. The promotion of this lottery is likely to be published in newspapers on June first week.
There are continuous ongoing meetings in MHADA to get rid of this year’s house lottery. The MHADA office is constantly asking for lottery from the needy. So now the decision of the lottery for this year has almost been decided. MHADA sources said the possibility of its advertisement being published on July 12 next week. After scrutiny of the application, after verification of eligible-disqualification, it is estimated that the August will be ready for the home’s lottery.
MHADA You all know Well Guys that the name Known as for Housing Schemes in Maharashtra. A few days back MHADA Announced they will release notification. This notification of MHADA Regarding Flats distribution in Mumbai City Various Location. Also, they released soon the Commercial Shops Lottery sale in South Mumbai. 3000 Flats in a different location will be allotted by MHADA in this Year.
Mhada Lottery 2018 Pune Advertisement
The Board is functioning at a regional headquarter at Pune, holding territorial jurisdiction over 5 Districts in Pune Division namely; Pune, Kolhapur, Solapur, Satara, Sangli. These Districts are having five Municipal Corporation as Pune, Pimpri Chinchwad, Kolhapur, Solapur, Sangli-Miraj-Kupwad and 41 Municipal Councils under A, B & C category.
MHADA will invite online application for MHADA Pune lottery 2018 through its official website www.mhada.gov.in. Interested applicants can apply for MHADA Pune lottery 2018 within a month by registering themselves and applying online for the scheme. The lottery draw would be announced after scrutiny of all the applications within almost one month of the closing of applications.
Mhada Lottery 2018 Refund Procedure
In the Refund Policy of MHADA, this is clear that the amount you Despite will be refunded to your If you Not win Lottery for Flats. So within 7 Days, you can get your Money back.
In MHADA Lottery Refund Contact Number is Helpline Number – 9869988000. So of you Have Question regarding this, you can call in office hours and ask for a solution to your problem.
The Maharashtra Housing & Area Development Authority (MHADA) has been established by the Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Act, 1976. It came into existence on 5th December 1977.MHADA is a body which is constituted under MHAD Act of 1976. It was established in 1977 under the Housing Department Government of Maharashtra. The apex public body was set up to the comprehensive approach to the housing problem in the state.