MHADA Lottery 2020 Updated registration Process | How to apply for Mhada lottery 2020
Mhada is planning to provide 15000 houses till the end of 2020.These houses are meant to provide for the needs of poor people and to create affection for them. This construction is done in a very serious and transparent manner.
MHADA Lottery 2010 Eligibility Criteria
These certain prices are fixed for the construction of the units under MHADA Scheme in the state of Maharashtra for the year 2020:-
- EWS flats – Under Rs 20 lakh
- LIG flats – Rs 20-30 lakhs
- MIG flats – Rs 35-60 lakhs
- HIG flats – Rs 60 lakh-Rs 5.8 crore.
To be eligible under the MHADA Lottery, the applicants must go through the following points and must fulfill all the criteria given below:-
- The age of the applicant must be above the age of 18 years; an application in the name of a child would not be accepted.
- The applicant must hold a domicile certificate.
- An applicant can apply for LIG flats with a monthly income of Rs 25,001 to Rs 50,000
- An applicant can apply for MIG flats with a monthly income of Rs 50000 to Rs 75000.
- Applicants earning over Rs 75,000 per month are eligible for HIG flats.
- The applicants must hold a PAN Card.
Important Documents required to participate in Mhada Lottery
To apply for the MHADA lottery 2020, the applicant must hold a photocopy of all the documents given below:-
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Domicile certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Driving license
- Voter ID card
- Birth certificate
Registration Process For MHADA Lottery 2020
To register yourself and avail the benefits of the MHADA Lottery 2020 follow these simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website.
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Select the language of your choice for filling the online application
- Create a User Account for MHADA Lottery
- Fill in the asked detail.
- Click on submit.
- Enter the OTP that you have received via SMS/EMAIL on your registered mobile number/email.
- Enter your monthly income.
- Upload a passport size photograph.
- Enter your PAN card details.
- Upload a scanned copy of the PAN Card.
- Enter the contact details.
- Enter bank details.
- Submit and confirm the application.
- Apply for the scheme.
- For More Details Visit at the
- Starting date of Registration – Updated Soon
- Ending date of Registration – Declared Soon
- Draw date – Not yet Announced
- Announcement of Winners – Available Soon
Winners Under MHDA Lottery
To check the winners under the MHADA lottery 2020 for the state of Maharashtra:-
- You can go to the following link.
- Select your scheme code and your category
- A PDF will be downloaded to your mobile phone
- Helpline No. 9869988000, 022-26592692, 022-26592693